Zip Line Adventure – Bayahibe / La Romana
Be prepared to enjoy an adventure rarely experienced in this fun tour in the mountains of Anamuya.
Join us to enjoy one of the most extended Zip Line circuits in the Caribbean and the first and longest in the Dominican Republic, it will be an exciting tour where you will have the opportunity to walk by the longest zip line in the Dominican Republic with an extension of 800 meters long and where you can reach speeds of up to 60 km per hour.
This circuit consists of 18 platforms and 12 zip lines designed and built by Costa Rican technical experts, it’s a beautiful circuit in the heart of the jungle surrounded by the impressive mountains of Anamuya, and here the adrenaline takes over your whole body while you enjoy incredible landscapes and dense vegetation that covers the entire area.
After we pick you up at your hotel we will go on safari trucks to the town of Anamuya at the foot of the mountains where our operations center is located, here, our guides will welcome you and show you a model of the whole circuit accompanied by course of the instructions necessary for the correct use of the equipment and the control of the zip lines.
Don’t be afraid, the first platforms are a pre-workout short cables so you can know the functionality and get confident with all the fun that awaits you from cable # 9, after completing the whole circuit and you have released all the adrenaline from your body we will finish the tour in our operations center where a delicious cocktail of tropical fruits awaits you, after this you will have the opportunity if you wish to see the photos taken during the tour and if you are interested you will be able to acquire those of your preference with an extra cost to pay directly in photo studio.
Then we will start our return to the hotel to end our tour.
An experience that you should not miss!
- Your hotel’s lobby or an established area
- Half a day.
- Round trip transportation from your hotel.
- Participation in the complete circuit.
- Security equipment
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Fresh fruits
What to bring:
- Comfortable clothes
- Comfortable and closed shoes
- Insect repellent
- Cap or hat
- Cash for purchases
The tour takes place:
- Every day
- Pregnant women and people with physical disabilities, please contact our customer service center before booking this tour.
- Passengers between 6 and 11 years old are considered as children for the payment of this tour.
- 6 years is the minimum age to participate in this tour.
- The minimum weight to participate in this tour is 20 kg (44 pounds)
- The maximum weight to participate in this tour is 127 kg (280 pounds).
- Maximum waist to participate in this tour is 112 centimeters or 44 inches.
- Best Vacations Tours altogether with its service providers holds the right to modify the itinerary of this tour if it’s necessary to ensure the safety and enjoyment of our customers.
- All cancellations must be made at least 24 hours before the tour begins. Customers who do not show up at the meeting point at the scheduled time shall be charged a 100% penalty.