River Rafting Jarabacoa – Santo Domingo
If you have an adventurous spirit, if you are someone who lives to enjoy every moment and who’s looking for extraordinary experiences we invite you to enjoy this incredible tour full of adrenaline and funny moments through Yaque Del Norte, the longest river in the Caribbean.
River Rafting in Jarabacoa
In this tour we promise you a majestic experience, our professional guides will take you to the town of eternal spring “Jarabacoa“. Incredible landscapes, fresh and pure air, waterfalls, mountains and a unique climate will accompany you in this great adventure where you’ll be able to navigate through the enraged waters of “Yaque del Norte” one of the most important rivers in Dominican Republic, one that borders and goes across this beautiful town allowing flowers and exotic fruits to grow everywhere.
Mounted on a raft and accompanied by our funny and very professional guides, we will take you through rapids so you can feel a real dose of adrenaline discovering places unknown to many, action, nature and a once in a life time adventure is what this incredible tour offers you.
Our highly experienced guides will instruct you on how to use the equipment properly and what the safety rules and regulations are, so everyone will be able to enjoy this exciting excursion without mishaps.
Yaque del Norte River
In Yaque Del Norte River you’ll be able to see breathtaking views, the source of rivers and waterfalls, something that you can only experience from inside the canyon using one of our rafts.
Get ready to feel as much excitement as possible, as the adrenaline flows through your veins while you go through the most amazing rapids including the unforgettable Tyson, the strongest and most feared of all rapids in this river. !You’ll know why it was named like that!
At the end of our tour we invite you to enjoy a delicious creole buffet lunch with a Dominican countryside taste in it, all food is grown on the ranch itself and prepared in a natural way, and also you’ll have the opportunity to enjoy all the good things this beautiful place offers you. Hammocks, swimming pool, river, lake, beautiful green areas, fruit and vegetable plantations where you can appreciate how the organic products that we consume everyday are cultivated with care.
!Let the adrenaline flow!
- Your hotel’s lobby or some established area
- Full day
- Round trip transportation from your hotel,
- Creole breakfast.
- Creole lunch.
- Basic training.
- Security equipment such as; neoprene suits, life jackets and protective helmets.
- Professional guidance.
- Free time at the ranch.
What to bring:
- Water shoes.
- Insect repellent.
- Change of clothes for the way back.
- Cash for souvenirs.
The tour takes place:
- A minimum of 6 people is required to book this tour.
- You must know how to swim to take part of this tour.
- 12 years is the minimum age to take part of this tour.
- Good physical and mental health is required to take part of this tour.
- People under the influence of alcohol, drugs or strong medications cannot take part of this tour.
- Pregnant women and disabled people please get in touch with our customer service department before booking this tour.
- Best Vacations Tours altogether with its service providers holds the right to modify the itinerary of this tour if it’s necessary to ensure the safety and enjoyment of our customers.
- All cancellations must be made at least 24 hours before the tour begins. Customers who do not show up at the meeting point at the scheduled time shall be charged a 100% penalty.