River Rafting Jarabacoa – Puerto Plata
A maximum adventure and fun for all, ride on a raft and enjoy the cold waters of the Yaque del Norte River, the longest in the Caribbean.
Let the adrenaline flow!
In the company of professional guides, you will sail through canyons and streams to feel a real dose of adrenaline. Discover places not very known for many, action, nature and adventure for life.
Our experienced guides will instruct you on the correct use of equipment, safety rules and regulations so that everyone can enjoy this exciting excursion without incident.
Descend along the Yaque del Norte River and enjoy breathtaking views, which will leave you breathless from the inside of the canyon that you can only experience on one of our rafts.
Get ready to feel the excitement as adrenaline flows through your veins and downhill through some of the most breathtaking rapids, including the unforgettable Tyson, the strongest and most feared of rapids on this river, you’ll know why it was named this way .
- Lobby of your hotel or some established area
The tour includes
- Transportation to and from your hotel
- Breakfast and Lunch
- Basic training
- Neoprene suit Life jacket Protective helmet
What to bring:
- Water shoes.
- Insect repellent.
- Change of clothes.
- Cash for souvenirs.
The tour takes place:
- Pregnant women are not allowed on this tour.
- People under the influence of alcohol, drugs or strong drugs can not participate in this tour.
- 12 years is the minimum age to participate in this tour.
- Must know how to swim.
- It requires good physical and mental health to participate in this tour.