If you love adrenaline, this tour is for you!
Our adventure starts from the moment we pick you up at your hotel in Boca Chica or Juan Dolio. The sunlight give us a beautiful sunrise as we head towards the Jarabacoa town, one of the most beautiful villages in the Dominican Republic nestled in the heart of the mountains.
Once you arrive at the ranch, you will be able to enjoy a delicious Dominican countryside style breakfast. Then, we will receive a talk and instructions on the use of the equipment, quick guidelines on how to perform this activity, and of course the security measures that should be taken into account to guarantee a completely safe experience.
After receiving all this information we will be ready to live the real rafting adventure. Together with professional guides we will board our raft to begin our descent through the Yaque Del Norte River and its exciting rapids.
During the tour, you will be able to discover places not very known, spectacular landscapes, action, nature and adventure, all in the same experience.
Do not worry. At the start, we will have time to test our skills and enjoy the adventure while we feel the excitement and adrenaline flowing through our veins. Once we had tested our skills, it will be time to enjoy a torrent of fun, where you will feel the true power of one of the most important rivers of the Dominican Republic.
We will go down through some of the most impressive rapids, including the impressive Tyson, the strongest and most feared of this river’s rapids. You will soon understand why it received its named.
At the end of our tour we invite you to enjoy a delicious creole buffet lunch with a Dominican countryside taste in it, all food is grown on the ranch itself and prepared in a natural way, and also you’ll have the opportunity to enjoy all the good things this beautiful place offers you. Hammocks, swimming pool, river, lake, beautiful green areas, fruit and vegetable plantations where you can appreciate how the organic products that we consume everyday are cultivated with care.
- Your hotel’s lobby or some stipulated area
- Full day
- Roundtrip transportation from and to your hotel
- Creole breakfast
- Creole lunch
- Basic training
- Security equipment, such as neoprene suit, life jacket, and protective helmet
- Professional guide
- Free time at the ranch
What to bring:
- Water shoes.
- Insect repellent.
- Change of clothes for the return.
- Cash for souvenirs.
The tour takes place:
- A minimum of 6 people is required to book this tour.
- You must know how to swim to take part of this tour
- 12 years is the minimum age to take part of this tour.
- Good physical and mental health is required to take part of this tour.
- People under the influence of alcohol, drugs or strong medications cannot take part of this tour.
- Pregnant women and disable people please get in touch with our customer service department before booking this tour.
- Best Vacations Tours altogether with its service providers holds the right to modify the itinerary of this tour if it’s necessary to ensure the safety and enjoyment of our customers.
- All cancellations must be made at least 24 hours before the tour begins. Customers who do not show up at the meeting point at the scheduled time shall be charged a 100% penalty.