At Best Vacations Tours we know the importance of enjoying this family vacation.That’s why we always care about offering incredible options that every member of the family can enjoy.
Join us in this magnificent adventure where we will take you to visit a beautiful typical house inhabited by a Dominican family where you will have the opportunity to learn about our roots and our culture. Here, you will have a unique opportunity to get to know the process of production and extraction of the famous coconut oil. You can also taste the unparalleled flavor of our organic coffee and cocoa as well as taste delicious tropical seasonal fruits.
After our first experience in this Dominican house, we continue on board our safari trucks until we reach the beautiful mountains of Anamuya. Here we will enter a beautiful botanical garden with breathtaking views and landscapes that leave everyone breathless. This botanical garden is the sanctuary for our squirrel monkeys, where they live and reproduce freely in nature.
In this 5 acre paradise you will have the unique opportunity to interact and observe our funny monkeys for about 45 minutes. Our monkeys have been cared for by a couple of Canadians with more than 30 years of experience in care and breeding of these animals. The monkeys are very accustomed to human contact and will not hesitate to get off the tree and eat some fruit from your hands, and even take a selfie with you. According to our customers, there has not been a single visitor that is not captivated with the charisma of these beautiful animals.
After the show of affection from our restless little friends, we will give you a space so you can rest and refresh yourself before boarding our safari trucks waiting for you to return to your hotel.
A unique experience in life!
- Your hotel’s lobby or any established area
- Half a day.
- Round trip transportation from your hotel.
- Admissions to Monkeyland
- Professional guide
- Non-alcoholic drinks
- Fresh fruits
What to bring:
- Comfortable clothes
- Cap or hat
- Cash for purchases
The tour takes place:
- From Monday to Saturday
- This tour is available every day, however it is subject to confirmation according to the quorum, your participation in this tour will be confirmed 3 days before it begins.
- Passengers with age between 3-11 are considered as children for payment.
- Pregnant women and disable people please get in touch with our customer service department before booking this tour.
- People allergic to peanuts and those with respiratory diseases such as Asthma cannot interact with monkeys.
- Clients cannot use any type of sunscreen, insect repellent, perfumes or colognes to interact with monkeys.
- Best Vacations Tours altogether with its service providers holds the right to modify the itinerary of this tour if it’s necessary to ensure the safety and enjoyment of our customers.
- All cancellations must be made at least 24 hours before the tour begins. Customers who do not show up at the meeting point at the scheduled time shall be charged a 100% penalty.