Isla Saona desde Juan Dolio / Boca Chica
Isla Saona is synonymous with fun: A day full of dancing, music and beautiful landscapes await you on this great tour.
One of our expert guides will be picking you up in a comfortable bus from your hotel in Boca Chica or Juan Dolio. Our day starts with a beautiful tour through the provinces of San Pedro and La Romana to reach our pier in Bayahibe.
Once we arrive at the pier, we will proceed to board the boat that will take us to Saona Island. It will be a very fun trip by speedboat or Catamaran. It will be an enriching journey along the coast until we reach our first stop at the natural pool.
There, you will have the opportunity to enjoy the famous beach “Palmilla”, a sand bank that, depending on the season, extends from the shore to about 400 meters offshore where we can enjoy a refreshing swim in its warm turquoise waters and low depth. Here, we start to warm up with the first toast of vitamin R “Rum” and a little music.
After enjoying the natural pool for 45 minutes, we continue our journey to Saona Island, but not before enjoying beautiful panoramic views of important places such as the town of Catuano and its old pier, all this in a colorful journey where you can appreciate the changes of colors that occur in this area of confluence between the Caribbean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean.
We will arrive at the famous Saona island where you can enjoy its dreamy beaches and take a walk during a stay of approximately 3 hours. In our tour, we include an open bar with local drinks as well as all the facilities of the island such as beach chairs, hammocks, dance floor among others, we include a delicious lunch buffet properly prepared with fresh ingredients from the area. Lunch is made of a variety of options such as pasta, salads, fruits, fish, chicken meat and rice.
Do not miss the opportunity to enjoy a relaxing walk through the shore of fine white sand and large coconut trees, an ideal setting to take incredible photos for your scrapbook.
At the end of our stay on Saona Island, our return trip will be aboard an immense sailing catamaran or speedboat according to the program of the excursion. Drinks are also included and you will have the opportunity to lie down comfortably on the nets of the boat in front of the beautiful color-schemes of the Caribbean Sea. You can also put into practice your dancing skills to the rhythm of Caribbean music that identifies our people, Merengue and Bachata.
We will end up arriving at the port of Bayahibe around 5:00 p.m. where our buses are waiting for us to bring you back to your hotel.
Pure Caribbean fun!
- Strategic point at Colonial Zone
- Full day
- Roundtrip transportation from your hotel
- Speedboats and catamaran transportation
- Buffet style lunch on the island
- Open bar for local drinks, including water, soda, beer and local rum
- Government taxes
- Expert guide
What to bring:
- Comfortable clothes.
- Insect repellent.
- Flips flops.
- Hat or cap
- Cash for souvenirs
The tour takes place:
- Passengers with age between 3-11 are considered as children for payment.
- Pregnant women and disable people please get in touch with our customer service department before booking this tour.
- Please, do not remove the starfish from the water. Even though it is a very common practice for photographers, do not be part of the problem and allow the starfish to continue living and decorate this beautiful beach.
- Best Vacations Tours altogether with its service providers holds the right to modify the itinerary of this tour if it’s necessary to ensure the safety and enjoyment of our customers.
- All cancellations must be made at least 24 hours before the tour begins. Customers who do not show up at the meeting point at the scheduled time shall be charged a 100% penalty.