Saona Island is undoubtedly the most desired and visited destination by local and international tourists, the Island is not only famous for its majestic beaches and the fun offered by this tour, but also for its incredible historical and cultural value.
Saona Island isn’t just another destination, Saona Island is 110 kilometers of pure coast and beautiful beaches of fine white sand, is a fundamental part of the Cotubanamá National Park and is the natural habitat of plenty of marine and terrestrial species, animals, fish and endemic migratory birds, among the species that inhabit the island Saona we can mention the Rhinoceros Iguana, the bottlenose dolphin, Coronilla Pigeon, Hispaniolan Parrot, Hawksbill Turtle and Tinglar, Seagull and of course the famous Manatee that is endangered.
That is why we offer you a tour with no waste and high quality from the start to the end, early in the morning we will start this incredible adventure by picking it up directly at your hotel in one of our comfortable buses and in a few minutes we will reach our pier where our staff and boats will wait for you, according to the organization of this day our outward or a very fun one enjoying the speed of the speedboats, remember that the outward travel would be on .
In our tour we include visit and time of enjoyment in the natural pool “Palmilla” yes, the same sandbar that you have seen in so many videos and postcards where you can enjoy the beach and all the beauty that surrounds you, you will also have the opportunity to know the Canal de Catuano, where Saona Island is divided from the eastern part of the Dominican Republic and where the waters of the Caribbean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean are also divided, another of the beautiful places to visit is the old dock of Catuano and its bank of coral fish until ending on the long-awaited Saona island.
After arriving at Saona Island, a great day of pure fun awaits you, here you will have time to continue enjoying yourself, walk along the shore, take spectacular photos or just enjoy the excellent atmosphere that the island offers you between the swinging of the waves and the fresh breeze of these immense coconut trees, remember that here we also include hammocks and beach chairs as well as a complete bar with national drinks for you .
Time to eat!
After staying on the island for about 3 hours we will start our return to the jetty but don’t be sad, the fun isn’t over yet, if our tour on the way was by speedboat to return we will enjoy beautiful sunset in the sea Caribbean, from our Catamaran you will have the opportunity to see how the sun embraces the west and gives us its last rays of light, during the trip in the Catamaran you will have many options to have fun, either watching and taking dance classes with the animation team, enjoying the landscapes laying down on the bed, or a lot of dance with the tropical rhythms that identify us, it’s essential that you know that during our return drinks are also included .
At the end of our great adventure and return to the pier, we will board our buses that took you back to the hotel with a great experience.
Sounds fun, doesn’t it?
- Your hotel’s lobby or some stablished area
- Full day
- Roundtrip transportation from your hotel
- Speedboats and catamaran transportation
- Buffet style lunch on the island
- Open bar for local drinks, including water, soda, beer and local rum
- Government taxes
- Expert guide
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes.
- Insect repellent.
- Flips flops.
- Hat or cap
- Cash for souvenirs
The tour takes place:
- Passengers with age between 3-11 are considered as children for payment.
- Pregnant women and disable people please get in touch with our customer service department before booking this tour.
- Please, do not remove the starfish from the water. Even though it is a very common practice for photographers, do not be part of the problem and allow the starfish to continue living and decorate this beautiful beach.
- Best Vacations Tours altogether with its service providers holds the right to modify the itinerary of this tour if it’s necessary to ensure the safety and enjoyment of our customers.
- All cancellations must be made at least 24 hours before the tour begins. Customers who do not show up at the meeting point at the scheduled time shall be charged a 100% penalty.