Catalina Island is one of the many islands adjacent to the Dominican Republic, it is an island of just 9.5 square kilometers of pure beaches and subtropical dry forest. Catalina Island also belongs to the Cotubanamá National Park, formerly known as the National Park of the East. For its great variety of marine ecosystems, reefs and shipwrecks it is considered one of the best places in the country to snorkel and dive.
This is a very complete package in which your only concern will be fun. From your pick-up at the hotel in comfortable and modern buses until the end of the day our team will do everything for your visit to Catalina Island to be a memorable experience.
After arriving at the pier just a few minutes from your hotel, our lively staff will offer you a warm welcome aboard one of our catamarans. Here, we will hear the rhythms of Merengue and Bachata as we will head towards La Pared, where we will make our first stop to enjoy an incredible snorkeling session with equipment included. Here, you will have the opportunity to see beautiful coral and fish that abound in the area.
After about 45 minutes enjoying this beautiful marine environment, we set out towards the northern part of the island where we find our exclusive beach for our clients with all the amenities you may need. During your stay at the beach you can continue to have a good time and snorkel if you want it in the small reefs that surround the beach. Between the sound of the waves and the breeze of the coconut trees you will have the ideal environment to rest, read or simply appreciate the majesty of this small paradise of the Dominican Republic.
This tour wouldn’t be complete if we did not also have an excellent gastronomic experience that will help us regain strength and provide a taste of a Dominican cuisine with more flavor of the town than we normally get in hotels. With us, you will have a delicious buffet lunch with a variety of options to choose from meats, fish, salads among other options and also enjoy our open bar where you can choose from beer options, local rum, water and soda.
With our package we are sure that your expectations will be totally surpassed with an authentic beach day, one of those many beaches of the Dominican Republic that you have always seen in postcards. It will be a full day to get in touch with nature and enjoy all the beauty that this earthly paradise offers.
After finishing our time spent on the island, in the middle of the afternoon we will make our way back to the pier where your bus will be waiting for you to take you to your hotel and conclude this fantastic adventure.
- Your hotel’s lobby or some previously established area
- Full day
- Roundtrip transportation
- Professional guidance
- Marine transport
- Equipment for snorkeling
- Buffet lunch
- Open bar full of local drinks
- Professional tour animators
- Government taxes
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes.
- Insect repellent.
- Flips flops.
- A hat or cap
- Cash for souvenirs
The tour takes place:
- Monday, Thursday and Saturday.
- This tour is available every day except Sunday for groups of 6 or more people, please check availability with our customer service department.
- Passengers between 3 and 11 years of age are considered as children in this tour and will pay as one.
- Pregnant women and people with any physical disabilities, please contact our customer service center before booking for our tour.
- Best Vacations Tours altogether with its service providers holds the right to modify the itinerary of this tour if it’s necessary to ensure the safety and enjoyment of our customers.
- All cancellations must be made at least 24 hours before the tour begins, customers who do not show up at the meeting point at the previously established time will be charged with a 100% penalty.