Hoyo Azul Eco Tour- Punta Cana / Bavaro
Discover a hidden cenote located at the foot of a cliff of 65m with the most amazing turquoise waters that nature can offer. This excursion will take you face-to-face with the amazing echo systems of the Dominican Republic and other Caribbean islands. Get ready to feel the nature!
Pass through a bridge with an impressive panoramic view of the magnificent Farallon; visit orchid stations, bromeliads, cacti and endemic plants and learn all about the endemic species of flora and fauna of the island.
- Lobby of your hotel or some established area
The tour includes:
- Transportation to and from your hotel.
- General admission.
- Professional tour guide.
What to bring:
- Comfortable clothes.
- Close shoes.
- Insect repellent.
- Cash to buy souvenirs.
The tour takes place:
- Rules and Regulations
- Cameras, cell phones or other loose objects are not allowed during the tour.
- No smoking or any kind of food or drink is allowed during the tour.
- The company reserves the right to define if someone can not participate.