Get ready to enjoy a tour full of fun!
The tour begins with us picking you up at the lobby of your hotel, in Juan Dolio or Boca Chica, then we’ll take you to our ranch in the community of Cuyamasa, that’s where the starting point for our trip is located.
After receiving important safety instructions, you’ll be ready to feel all the adrenaline driving one of these buggies while entering the real Dominican rural life. Hit your accelerator to the max and discover how fun and exciting these amazing machines can be while contemplating beautiful and interesting landscapes while driving through rural roa.
During this tour our buggies will guarantee you’ll get the maximum enjoyment possible, and the unique oportunity of knowing more about the living conditions of this rural area in Dominican Republic.
We’ll visit an impressive cave called “La Iglesia”. Our guides will give you a brief explanation about how that beautiful creation by Mother Nature came to be, as well its history and the ways it has been used for centuries. After that, we’ll visit Batey Las Tumbas, which is a small town in which sugarcane workers and their families live, most of whom are Haitian immigrants.
Afterwards, aboard of our buggies we’ll arrive at the beautiful beach of Cumayasa, an oasis amidst the dust and mud that’s being around the whole journey, here you can swim in its refreshing, warm and crystal clear waters.
Water and soda are served at strategically placed stoppages, such as La Cueva and the beach, although they’ll always be available whenever you need them.
At the end of this fabulous, interesting and entertaining ride you can enjoy eating our fresh fruits at our Cumayasa ranch, and also take a look at the different handmade products offered inside our small souvenir shop, which are traditional in our country.
- Your hotel’s lobby or some previously established area.
- Half a day.
- Roundtrip transportation.
- Dune Buggies.
- 2 and a half hours of travel on buggies.
- Professional guidance.
- Security equipments.
- Fresh fruits.
- Water and soda.
What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes.
- Clothing that doesn’t matter if it gets wet and dirty.
- Change of clothes for the way back.
- Insect repellent.
- A bandana to protect your face from dust.
- Some cash for souvenirs.
The tour takes place:
- We have 2 options you can enjoy, a single buggy in which you can drive alone by yourself, without any companion and a shared buggy in which you’ll be accompanied by another user and both can take turns driving.
- Pregnant women and people with any physical disabilities, please contact our customer service center before booking for our tour.
- 2 years is the minimum age required to participate in this tour, as a passenger.
- People under the influence of alcohol, drugs or strong medications cannot participate in this tour.
- Best Vacations Tours altogether with its service providers holds the right to modify the itinerary of this tour if it’s necessary to ensure the safety and enjoyment of our customers.
- All cancellations must be made at least 24 hours before the tour begins, customers who do not show up at the meeting point at the previously established time will be charged with a 100% penalty.