Cumayasa Buggies – Bayahibe / La Romana
Go ahead and enjoy an incredible tour through the community of Cumayasa. We promise you a pleasant journey in which all your senses will be connected with nature.
You have the option to choose between 2 different prices, Single and Shared.
- The Single price option is for one person, without having to share the equipment with anyone else.
- The Shared price option means that two people will share the equipment, taking turns to drive
Ask about the special rate of family Buggies with 4 seats.
Do you enjoy adventures that tend to be different? Do you like to have contact with nature? Do you like to feel adrenaline running through your body?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, think no more, Buggies Adventures Cumayasa is for you.
We start this wonderful adventure by picking you up at your hotel in Bayahibe or La Romana to take you to our ranch in the community of Cumayasa, the starting point for our Cumayasa Buggies tour.
Upon arriving at our ranch, our beautiful and fun buggies welcome you. We are sure it will be love at first sight. When we are ready to get on the equipment, our experienced guides will give you a small talk about the operation and correct handling of this equipment, also important information on how to enjoy this fantastic tour in a safe but very fun way.
Are you ready to receive a whole load of dust and mud?
Bruum Bruum, it’s time to start the engines and start the long-awaited tour. We will take you through amazing neighborhood roads in the heart of the forest of the area, a subtropical dry forest where the larger trees form a type of natural tunnel which offers a sense of adventure unlike any other.
Our first visit will be in the impressive cave “La Iglesia”, where our guides will give you a brief explanation of this beautiful work of Mother Nature, its history and the ways it has been used for centuries. This is a place that you can’t miss!
Following our tour, we will make an obligatory stop at the Batey El Gato, here we will briefly visit the rural school and you can also get in touch with the locals, mostly people of Haitian nationality who are workers of the sugar cane plantations in this area.
Our tour will also take us through the famous caliche mine until we reach the Cumayasa beach, a small Oasis in the middle of so much dust and mud. Here you can enjoy a short dip in its crystal clear waters. Here we will also offer water and soda which will always be available during our tour.
At the end of this fabulous, interesting and fun walk you can enjoy fresh fruit at our Cumayasa ranch and also take a glance at the different typical products of our country offered inside our small souvenir shop.
- Your hotel’s lobby or some previously established area.
- Half a day.
- Roundtrip transportation.
- Dune Buggies.
- 2 and a half hours of travel on buggies.
- Professional guidance.
- Security equipment.
- Fresh fruits.
- Water and soda.
What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes.
- Clothing that doesn’t matter if it gets wet and dirty.
- Change of clothes for the way back.
- Insect repellent.
- A bandana to protect your face from dust.
- Some cash for souvenirs.
The tour takes place:
- Pregnant women and people with any physical disabilities, please contact our customer service center before booking for our tour.
- 2 years is the minimum age required to participate in this tour, as a passenger.
- People under the influence of alcohol, drugs or strong medications cannot participate in this tour.
- Best Vacations Tours altogether with its service providers holds the right to modify the itinerary of this tour if it’s necessary to ensure the safety and enjoyment of our customers.
- All cancellations must be made at least 24 hours before the tour begins, customers who do not show up at the meeting point at the previously established time will be charged with a 100% penalty.